28.5.15

Fashion should be fun

download
Don't dress to kill, dress to survive. I'm an accomplice to helping women get what they want. Everything I do is a matter of heart, body and soul. Men don't want another man to look at their woman because they don't know how to handle it. Elegance isn't solely defined by what you wear. It's how you carry yourself, how you speak, what you read.

I truly believe that philanthropy and commerce can work together. Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future. Fashion fosters cliches of beauty, but I want to tear them apart. Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind. It pains me physically to see a woman victimized, rendered pathetic, by fashion.
 Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it. Instead of buying six things, one thing that you really like. Don't keep buying just for the sake of it. It's hard to balance everything. It's always challenging. It's really easy to get colors right. It's really hard to get black - and neutrals - right. Black is certainly a color but it's also an illusion. I would like to be a one-man multinational fashion phenomenon.

1 comentario:

  1. I remember walking the dog one day, I saw a car full of teenage girls, and one of them rolled down the window and yelled, 'Marc Jacobs!' in a French accent. Fashion fades, only style remains the same.

    ResponderBorrar